Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bring on the Crowning Heads

Tomorrow is my first day in the clinical setting as a nursing student. Am I starting off with something relatively calm and stable like gero? Nope. We're are cutting right to the action packed world of labor and delivery. Terrified? Definitely. Anxious? Most certainly. Confident in my abilities after a two week intensive "Baby Bootcamp"? We'll see about that.

I mainly decided to start a blog to share my experiences during nursing school with friends, family, and random strangers on the internet because it seemed like a neat and simple idea. No patient stories will be shared (Gotta stay cool with HIPAA!) but thoughts, feelings, perspectives, and learned lessons will be. So, sit back and enjoy watching the magic unfold as I work my way through my life as a nursing student!

1 comment: